This class will touch on what protocols, rituals, and contracts are, the benefits of having them, advice on how to train new protocols/rituals, healthy ways to implement new protocols, and the importance of contract revision/review. Below is an outline of what will be covered.
- What is a protocol?
- Reasons to implement them-practical and/or benefit
- Examples of protocols
- Levels of protocols
- What is a contract?
- Reasons to have one
- Example of a contract
- Suggested review/revision process-trial/error, contract review/revision every month, 6 months, and/or year-make sure contract and protocols are still relevant and still working
- What is a ritual?
- Reasons to have them
- Examples of rituals
How these three things together can help your dynamic no matter what type you have-(benefits of having all three)
Advice for individuals with Multiple Partners concerning rituals, contracts, and protocols
Brainstorming rituals/protocols- how one could healthily go about forming them and implementing them
- Specific Instructions
- Physical cues/verbal cues/slave hand signals
- Physical correction/verbal correction-spot correction
- Sacred space- for D type and s type
- Punishment/Discipline while training
- Methods of Training-Classical Conditioning, Operant Conditioning, Extinction, Differential Reinforcement
- Potential Causes of Failure
- Modeling rituals/ protocols
- Learning styles
Bring your questions and ideas to share in class. All questions welcomed.
About our presenter:
Slave Bunny, a 1950’s power slave, is involved in a wonderful and loving TPE 24/7 M/S relationship with her Master and husband. She is also a weekly contributor for Kink Weekly (here is a link to her work: http://www.kinkweekly.com/author/slave_bunny/), and will be teaching Kink classes throughout the year in the Los Angeles area.
Slave Bunny graduated Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Psychology and has ample experience in the mental health field. She is also a certified personal trainer and was declared “One of the Top Five Personal Trainers in the LA District” in 2016.
She has dedicated her life to working on herself mentally, spiritually, and physically, and hopes to inspire others to do the same. Through teaching and mentoring, she hopes to help everyone in the Kink community as much as she can.