Our Featured Authors receive several Special Benefits not available to other attending author participants. If you are a published author of one or more books, you are welcome to participate as a Featured Author. You may bring any of your books to sell at the conference for the BDSM Book Fair regardless of genre–no children or YA books. Below is a list of benefits our Featured Authors receives:
• Media and promotional coverage
• Interview & blog post on our site
• FREE web page on our sister website—BDSM Writers
• Participation in our Author Buddy Program
• Continuous media coverage of author’s participation in BDSM Writers Con
• Author acknowledged in our promotional material
• Author provided a platform to promote themselves and their writing
• Ability to sell books during the conference
• Participate in our conference Book Fair
* 2-for-1 offer on Featured Author status if participating in both conferences
Featured Author Investment is:
(Limited time only half off. Hurry this offer will end soon. Restrictions noted below. Use code: AUTHOR upon registering.)
- Place our current conference ad prominently on your site (top of your site)
- Tweet, FB, or talk about us to your followers at least 1x per month
- Conduct a blog interview with Doctor Charley on your website
WAIT THERE’S MORE….
Super Bonus: As a Featured Author you are able to submit a story for acceptance into our Annual BDSM Writers Con Anthology; receiving an independent book contract if your story is select for inclusion. (submission details below).
Featured Author status requires an additional investment. Select our easy payment plan or register through our full payment option at any time. Because we begin promoting you once you register, no refund is provided for the Featured Author portion of any registration. You must be fully registered in the conference to become a Featured Author.
As a Featured Author you are offered the chance to participant in our Annual BDSM Writers Con Anthology and receive an actual book contract.
Submissions are accepted through May 1. BDSM Writers Con reserve the right to reject any submission if the story does not fit our criteria. Stories must have a BDSM theme and must be consensual; HEA is not required. Any BDSM genre is accepted: romance, paranormal, steampunk, horror, non-fiction, etc. We seek all three levels of BDSM — Light, Advanced and Dark Erotica.
Stories are accepted up to 15,000 words. Provide the story in the following format:
word document, single spaced, Times New Roman, font size 12, five space indent. Submit your story via email listed below. No prior published works allowed. All stories must be original and stand alone–no prequels to a series or cliff hangers.
Authors retain the copyrights to their story and may publish them elsewhere so long as credit for it’s appearance in our anthology is provided on their copyright page. Be sure to provide a brief bio (no more than 200 words) and your website/contact info at bottom of your story. You may submit stories in any and all levels of BDSM for consideration. Author should be willing to work with us on any edits needed.
Submit your story for publication review via email to: email@example.com
Use subject line: Anthology Submission.
Click on the links below to purchase your copy of our
2014, 2015 & 2016 Anthologies
|Pre-order 2016 Anthology||Purchase 2015 Anthology||Purchase 2014 Anthology|