This workshop is designed for those interested in learning more about the 1950’s power exchange dynamic and how it can be implemented in everyday life. Authors, this information will help provide ideas for your books.
We will discuss the following topics:
- What does a traditional 1950’s M/s dynamic look like?
- Reasons to enter into this type of lifestyle
- The three ways to implement this dynamic into your life-the look of the 1950’s, the relationship style/household structure of the 1950’s, the feeling of the 1950’s
- What is a modern 1950’s slave expected to be like?
- The three kinds of 1950’s relationship style structures- 1950’s M/s, Taken in Hand, Domestic Discipline
- Things to consider before entering into this kind of dynamic
- Skills needed for both Master and slave
- Common sexual practices from the 1950’s
- Protocols/Rules/Systems in this dynamic- taken from my own life
- Tips and suggestions for those interested in this lifestyle and/or already living this lifestyle
- Advice on how to make this lifestyle work in modern society- no matter what one’s situation is currently
- And more…
Bring your questions and ideas to share in class. All questions welcomed.
About our presenter:
Slave Bunny, a 1950’s power slave, is involved in a wonderful and loving TPE 24/7 M/S relationship with her Master and husband. She is also a weekly contributor for Kink Weekly (here is a link to her work: http://www.kinkweekly.com/author/slave_bunny/), and will be teaching Kink classes throughout the year in the Los Angeles area.
Slave Bunny graduated Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Psychology and has ample experience in the mental health field. She is also a certified personal trainer and was declared “One of the Top Five Personal Trainers in the LA District” in 2016.
She has dedicated her life to working on herself mentally, spiritually, and physically, and hopes to inspire others to do the same. Through teaching and mentoring, she hopes to help everyone in the Kink community as much as she can.